We are delighted to invite you to the first in-person community event of the year.We hope that the weather will be kind to us and that you will join us for some sweeping and some chat, some tea and a biscuit
Taney Autumn Clean-up – Saturday, September 11th, 2021 from 12 midday.
Followed by tea/coffee and biscuits on the green from 1.30pm (please bring your own cup/mug).
– All are welcome . All residents are invited to take part.
DLR County Council will collect the litter bags after the event.
The Taney Clean-up is part of the Dublin Community Clean-up initiative https://dublincommunitycleanup.ie/.
There are over 70 events planned throughout the county between the 11th and the 19th of September.
By participating in organised clean-ups we can make a positive difference not only in our own community but also globally.
We will be adhering to the following guidelines for the clean-up:Hand sanitiser will be available to all participants.
- If you have any symptoms of covid-19 prior to the event, please do not attend the clean-up and ensure to get tested.
- If you are the organiser of the clean-up and have any symptoms of covid-19, please cancel the event due to the risk that kit may have been contaminated and ensure you get tested.
- Keep within the current government guidelines.
- Please ensure two-metre social distance is maintained throughout the clean-up, in line with government advice.
- Keep a list of attendees for contact tracing.
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash hands with soap and water before and after the clean-up.
- Make sure gloves/litter pickers are cleaned before and after the clean-up.
- If you or any of your group members are vulnerable to contracting Covid-19, don’t hesitate to ask people to wear masks on the clean-up if it would make you and others feel more comfortable. Please note that many may wear masks for their own safety and the safety of others and this action should always be respected.
– All are welcome